Bi-directional flow of data between Enterpristore & Infor ERP depending on data type.
- Customers – Real-time contract/customer-specific pricing from Infor ERP or Enterpristore.
- Order History – Retrieves current open orders, current pre-orders and order history directly from Infor ERP or Enterpristore.
- Products Catalog – Real-time inventory and pricing information based on multiple warehouses.
- Order Processing – Submits from Enterpristore shopping cart to Infor ERP to create orders or quotes or pre-orders for future sales.
- CenPOS Payment Processing – Tokenize Customer Data – This allows for easy and flexible customer billing, as CenPOS converts payment data into a secure token for safe and convenient recurring billing of regular customers.
Preferred Optimized Installation
Data uploaded and updated via Infor SX.e API to Web Based Ecommerce – Enterpristore.
Data stored in MySQL / Maria Database on Solid State Drives.
Secondary Installation Method
Data retrieved for each Ecommerce call directly from Infor SX.e server.
Enterpristore is configured for Lightsail Virtual Private Server (VPS)
Enterpristore is configured for Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
Enterpristore is configured for AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Custom Ecommerce site programming is for companies who realize that their web presence must provide the most user friendly environment for their customers. They know their customers and are upgrading from a previous Ecommerce platform that couldn’t keep pace with their vision.
- Our customers want very specific look and feel and functionality. They layout every page on the site with exactly what they know will generate higher conversion rates.
- Our customers and their new features requirements have created an Ecommerce platform that is much more robust than we could of imagined or created without their input. Our customers have created a masterpiece.
- Ecommerce – we have learned – is not one product fits all.
enterpriStore Pricing Literature