Ecommerce Site Analytics
- Activity Heatmaps –See how customers interact with your website.
- User Session Recordings –Observe how the visitors are using your website
- See What Works –See the path visitors take to navigate your website.
- Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce
- E-commerce Conversion Funnels-Find bottlenecks in your sales funnels and optimize for better conversions.
- Track Search Engine Keywords –Get Google and Bing keywords your website is ranking for.
- Form Analytics –See which form fields your visitors drop off at.
- A/B Testing –Set up experiments to compare two versions of a landing page.
- E-commerce Conversion Funnels –Find bottlenecks in your sales funnels and optimize for better conversions.
- Conversion Attribution –Know which source (search engine, PPC, social) was responsible for sales.
- Visitor Log –Track activity and find insights using visitor logs.
- Real Time Map –See the world map light up with visitor activity for your website.
- Category Performance –Find which categories are performing well and which products in those categories are leading in sales.
- Days to Conversion –Track the number of days or visits it took to convert a sale.
- Crawling Errors –See if there are crawling errors (on Google and Bing) for desktop or mobile devices right from your dashboard.
- Automated Insights –Track changes in traffic performance through automated insights.
Enterpristore is configured for Lightsail Virtual Private Server (VPS)
Enterpristore is configured for Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling
Enterpristore is configured for AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Custom Ecommerce site programming is for companies who realize that their web presence must provide the most user friendly environment for their customers. They know their customers and are upgrading from a previous Ecommerce platform that couldn’t keep pace with their vision.
- Our customers want very specific look and feel and functionality. They layout every page on the site with exactly what they know will generate higher conversion rates.
- Our customers and their new features requirements have created an Ecommerce platform that is much more robust than we could of imagined or created without their input. Our customers have created a masterpiece.
- Ecommerce – we have learned – is not one product fits all.
enterpriStore Pricing Literature