Custom B2B Ecommerce Integration for Infor SX.e, FACTS and CloudSuite Distribution
#1 – Best Practices Ecommerce Design and SEO For the Distribution Industry
Enterpristore – Front End Features
Enterpristore – Admin Control Panel
Bi-directional flow of data between Enterpristore & Infor ERP depending on data type.
- Customers – Real-time contract/customer-specific pricing from Infor ERP or Enterpristore.
- Order History – Retrieves current open orders, current pre-orders and order history directly from Infor ERP or Enterpristore.
- Open & Paid Invoices– Retrieves current open & closed invoices directly from Infor ERP or Enterpristore.
- Products Catalog – Real-time inventory and pricing information based on multiple warehouses.
- Order Processing – Submits from Enterpristore shopping cart to Infor ERP to create orders or quotes or pre-orders for future sales.
- CenPOS Payment Processing – Tokenize Customer Data – This allows for easy and flexible customer billing, as CenPOS converts payment data into a secure token for safe and convenient recurring billing of regular customers.
Preferred Optimized Installation
Data uploaded and updated via Infor SX.e API to Web Based Ecommerce – Enterpristore.
Data stored in MySQL / Maria Database on Solid State Drives.
Secondary Installation Method
Data retrieved for each Ecommerce call directly from Infor SX.e server.